Friday, March 2, 2012

1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Tahoe 4-door 4x4 walkaround

1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Tahoe 4-door 4x4 walkaround Video Clips. Duration : 8.50 Mins.


In a way, the song heard on the radio in this Blazer, "Dust on the Bottle," describes the vehicle perfectly. I put my own spin on it. "There might be a little rust on the Blazer, but don't let it fool you about what's inside. She might be kinda old, and the A/C don't blow cold, but don't don't let it fool you about what's inside." Update (September 2011): The first poem I wrote as an assignment for my Creative Writing class at college was about this very Blazer. That was in early September. Later, on September 27, I told my professor about sitting in this old S10 Blazer listening to David Lee Murphy, and she thinks that in itself would make a good poem! Pretty cool, huh? **IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION!** For starters, the song I tuned in on the radio was "Dust on the Bottle," a 1995 hit by David Lee Murphy. The station I put the radio on was Cat Country 96 (96.1 FM). After failing to get under the hood of the old wrecker, I set my sights on the green S10 Blazer just a few cars down. The 1st generation S10 Blazers, particularly of the 1991-1994 model year, is one of my favorite vehicles of all time! My dad owned a black 1993 Chevy S10 Blazer Tahoe LT 2-door 4x4 that he purchased brand new at this very dealership! Anyway, this green Blazer is in okay shape considering that many of the Blazers of this era have been beaten to hell and are in absolutely horrible condition. It needed a good detailing as well as some engine work, among other things, but I honestly ...

Tags: 1994, Chevy, S10, Blazer, S-Blazer, Tahoe, LT, 4-wheel, drive, Chevrolet, 4x4, R-12, Freon-12, Freon, air-conditioning, air-conditioner, A/C, system, David, Lee, Murphy, Dust, on, the, Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment